The Mosman Park Bowling Club Incorporating Cottesloe Peppermint Grove Inc. is seeking applicants for the vacant position of Bar Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right experience, qualifications and enthusiasm.
• Act as the Licensee Manager of the Club
• Manage 1 full time and a group of casual bar staff
• Organise staff rosters and be responsible for Occupation, Health and Safety
• All tasks usual with running and managing a busy bar
• Manage our TAB facility
• Manage our Video Gaming Machines
• Club security and cleanliness
• Assisting with functions and green hire
• Signing of new members
Applicants must have:
• An Approved Manager’s license
• A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
• Full bar serving experience
• Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
• Experience in stock control and cash management
• Experience in stock ordering and pricing
A full job description will be given to applicants at interview.
Salary will be in accordance with club standards, plus superannuation, plus we offer a generous bonus system ranging from a further $2000 up to $6000 in addition to the salary.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your resume and details to Danielle Drake-Brockman email@example.com, or post to PO Box 206, Mosman Park WA 6912.